Physiohealth runs a ‘Falls and Balance’ class which aims to improve individuals’ lower limb strength and balance with the overall aim of reducing the risk of falls. These group gym circuit classes run for 45 minutes with a qualified physiotherapist. The program also includes a pre and post balance assessment.
When and Where?
Twice a week at four of our PhysioHealth practices.
(Day and time will vary depending on clinic location)
- Individualised balance assessment and treatment
- An intensive 5 or 10 week program tailored to your needs
- Exercises focused on improving strength, balance and flexibility
- Run by experienced physiotherapists
- Fun and supportive group environment
- Initial assessment, mid assessment and final assessment referred back to doctor
- $15 per class (if a pack of 10 classes is pre-purchased)
- Claimable through private health insurance
- Initial, mid-way and final consults can be claimed using EPC
Please click on the following link for a related article regarding Falls and Balance:
For more information, including class times, please contact your nearest clinic