Physiohealth runs ‘Falls and Balance’ one on one sessions which aims to improve individuals’ lower limb strength and balance with the overall aim of reducing the risk of falls. These personalised and tailored sessions run for 30 minutes with a qualified physiotherapist. The program also includes a pre and post balance assessment.
When and Where?
Please phone your preferred clinic to book in a time with a physiotherapist.
- Individualised balance assessment and treatment
- An intensive program tailored to your needs
- Exercises focused on improving strength, balance and flexibility
- Run by experienced physiotherapists
- Fun and supportive environment
- Initial assessment, mid assessment and final assessment referred back to doctor
- Claimable through private health insurance
- Initial, mid-way and final consults can be claimed using GP Management Plans (Allied Health)
Please click on the following link for a related article regarding Falls and Balance:
For more information, including class times, please contact your nearest clinic.