Perineal tears and episiotomy (incision made into the perineum during labour) are common with vaginal birth and can contribute to pain, bladder and bowel dysfunctions
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Perineal pain especially with sitting
- Leakage of urine
- Difficulty controlling wind
- Poor bowel control
How we can help?
- Scar management
- Detailed individualised assessment and treatment of pelvic floor muscles
- Techniques to help relieve pain
If this is sounds similar to the symptoms you are experiencing, come in and see us at PhysioHealth Women’s for an assessment and individualised treatment program.