Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Do you have new aches and pains?
Unsure of what type or how much exercise you should be doing?
Have mixed advice or information from people around you or the internet?
If you are unsure on any of this, why not come in to see our physiotherapists for a prenatal assessment.
What does a prenatal assessment include?
- Pelvis and lower back assessment
- Abdominal separation assessment and management
- Education on safe exercise during pregnancy
- Pelvic floor muscle activation assessment
- Individualised home or gym exercise program
A prenatal assessment is can be completed from the first trimester all the way through to the third trimester, however we do recommend the assessment earlier in the pregnancy as this will help guide exercise and treatment throughout your pregnancy.
Our physiotherapists at PhysioHealth Women’s will be able to take these assessment findings and prescribe a tailored individualised program for you to be able to reach your goals.